Sunday, June 12, 2016

Week in Review 23/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On June 6 I received an extra payment of € 707.80 from Baxalta Incorporated.
  • On June 7 I received a dividend of € 31.48 from Johnson & Johnson.
  • On June 8 I received a dividend of € 11.77 from Archer Daniels Midland Co.
  • On June 10 I received a dividend of € 12.58 from Emerson Electric Co.
  • On June 10 I received a dividend of € 44.35 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

News from My Portfolio Holdings:


June 6, 2016


June 8, 2016


June 10, 2016  



Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the double mention, Hawk. Looks like some great set of articles out this week.

    Hope you are having a great wknd
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxalta ???? Found no Baxalta in your Portfolio .... ?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ralf and Sorry, this confusion! Shire plc, which acquired Baxalta, which I had in the portfolio paid some cash. Perhaps it would have been more correctly to say that payment came from the Shire, not from Baxalta.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete
    2. Hi DH,

      thx for info !
      p.s. nice Blog !
      regards Ralf

      Delete