Sunday, June 19, 2016

Week in Review 24/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On June 13 I received a dividend of € 36.93 from Target Corporation.
  • On June 13 I received a dividend of € 42.34 from Chevron Corporation.
  • On June 15 I received a dividend of € 13.26 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio: 




News from My Portfolio Holdings:

June 15, 2016  


June 16, 2016


June 17, 2016 




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

5 comments:

  1. Hawk,

    Nice news on your portfolio, love that TGT more than likely reinvested at a lower cost (mid to upper $60s). Nice articles laid out above, looking forward to Sure Dividend's PG article and the Pfizer one as well. Thanks for sharing and happy Sunday!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the double mention, Hawk.

    Have a great rest of the weekend
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good DH. I´m still wondering between WMT and TGT..probably going to get some TGT. The price is more attractive and of course the "Brexit-vote" may also affect the prices.

    Osinkokone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's some great articles out there!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hawk,
    Target is again on my screen this month. It has been paying dividends for so long but will it last in the future against Amazon? Always gets me thinking.
    Cheers,
    DFG

    ReplyDelete