Sunday, June 26, 2016

Week in Review 25/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

 

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On June 20 I received a dividend of € 11.74 from McDonald's Corporation.
  • On June 21 I received a special dividend of € 35.61 from TAL International Group Inc. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

 

Transactions of My Portfolio: 




News from My Portfolio Holdings:


June 21, 2016  


June 22, 2016  


June 23, 2016 




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the purchase and this wee's dividend income :)

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete