Friday, February 18, 2022

Dividend Increase - T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW)

 


 

Tuesday, February 8th the Board of Directors of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 1.08 to $ 1.20 per share that’s payable March 30, 2022 to holders of record March 15, 2022. This represents an 11.1% increase over the last quarterly dividend.

 

With current price $ 143.42 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.35%.

 

T. Rowe Price Group is a Dividend Champions with a 36 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 20.0, 15.6, 14.9 and 13.3 (Dividend Champions.xls)

 

 

Since I own 60 shares of TROW, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 21.46.

 

The increase was perhaps a bit lower than I expected, but considering the additional dividend of $ 3.0 per share paid in July 2021, I must be very pleased.

 

This is the 7th dividend increase I've received from TROW since initiating a position in April 2015. (More here) During the period, the quarterly dividend has risen nicely from $ 0.52 to $ 1.20, or 130.1 percent.

 

This increase raises my YOC to 5.97%.

 

 

Summary of 2021 Dividend Increases / Cuts

 

 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long TROW

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Solid jump in dividends for TROW. YOC... a relatively unknown benefit of dividend growth investing.

    ReplyDelete