Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Dividend Income - January 2022

 


 

The first month of 2022 is gone, soon the second month will be over also, it's amazing how fast time flies. So it's finally time to announce my January dividend income:

 

 

 

 

 

My January dividend was a total of € 1,844.83 ($ 2,086.52). After taxes, my net dividend income is € 1,361.58 ($ 1,540.03). In year 2021, my net dividend income in January was € 1,067.62 ($ 1,299.42). My portfolio's net dividend income increased by € 293.96 or 27.5% to compared the same month of previous year. Compared to the previous year, there have been some changes to the dividend income of January: Two new dividend payers have joined to the portfolio, namely EIX and TRP.TO and three VTR, VER and IPL.TO has left it. Additional purchases such as BIP and AQN.TO as well some nice dividend increases like BNS.TO, TD.TO and CM.TO.

 

This € 1,361.58 net passive income means I got a comfortable € 43.92 every day or € 1.83 per hour during January, no matter what I did.

 

 

 

 

This month's dividend increased my cumulative net dividend income € 113,180.75.

 

 

 

My net passive income for January was € 1,361.58.

 

My total expenditure for January was € 1,347.21.

 

My result for January was € 14.37.

 

 

I have now collected 6.81% of my target net passive income for this year, which is € 20,000.00.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks except VTR, VER and IPL.TO

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    In what P2P platforms have you invested in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I currently have investments in Mintos, Robocash, PeerBerry and Fellow Finance.

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete
  2. Congrats 🎉💰🙌 for your January dividend income. You got great Canadian companies in your portfolio! 🇨🇦👍😃 Nice numbers, you are a great inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete