Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Dividend Increase - Chevron Corporation (CVX)

 


 

Wednesday, January 26th the Board of Directors of Chevron Corporation (CVX) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 1.34 to $ 1.42 per share that’s payable March 10, 2022 to holders of record February 16, 2022. This represents a 5.97% increase over the last quarterly dividend.

 

With current price $ 131.33 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.32%.

 

CVX is a Dividend Champions with a 35 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 2.3, 5.8, 4.4 and 5.6 (Dividend Champions.xls)

 

 

Since I own 60 shares of Chevron, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 14.30.

 

The increase was in line with my expectations.

 

This is the 7th dividend increase I've received from Intel Corporation since initiating a position in January 2014. During this period, the dividend has grown moderately from $1.00 to $1.42 or 42.0%

 

This increase raises my YOC to 5.06%.

 

 

Summary of 2021 Dividend Increases / Cuts

 

 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long CVX

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment