Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Dividend Increase - BCE Inc. (BCE)

 


 

Thursday, February 3rd the Board of Directors of BCE Inc. (BCE) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from C$ 0.875 to C$ 0.92 per share that’s payable April 15, 2022 to holders of record March 15, 2022. This represents a 5.14% increase over the last quarterly dividend.

 

With current price $ 67.07 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 5.49%.

 

 

BCE Inc. is a member of Canadian Dividend All Star List with a 14 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 5.1, 5.0, 5.5 and 6.7 (Canadian Dividend All-Star List)

 

 

Since I own 115 shares of BCE, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by C$ 15.42.

 

The increase was in line with my expectations and I’m happy to take it.

 

This is the 5th dividend increase I've received from BCE since initiating a position in September 2017. During this period, the dividend has grown reasonably from C$0.718 to C$0.92 or 28.1%.

 

This increase raises my YOC to 6.52%.

 

 

Summary of 2021 Dividend Increases / Cuts

 

 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long BCE

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment