Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On June 13 I received a dividend of € 36.93 from Target Corporation.
- On June 13 I received a dividend of € 42.34 from Chevron Corporation.
- On June 15 I received a dividend of € 13.26 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On June 16, 2016 I bought 50 shares of Magna International Inc. (MGA)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
June 15, 2016
- Orion Corporation: Orion upgrades full-year outlook for 2016
- NCC AB: Construction start finalized for the University Hospital of Örebro
June 16, 2016
- W. P. Carey Inc.: Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.9800 per Share
June 17, 2016
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Walt Disney Co. (DIS) by Jason Fieber at Daily Trade Alert
- Union Pacific: Is It Bottoming Soon? by Roadmap2Retire at Seeking Alpha
- 3 Elite Canadian Banks for Dividends: Bank of Nova Scotia (Part 2 of 3) by Dirk S. Leach at Sure Dividend
- Union Pacific (UNP): High Dividend Growth and a Durable Moat by Simply Safe Dividends
- AFLAC Incorporated (AFL) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- How to select winning retail stocks by Dividend Growth Investor
- 7 Cheap Dividend Aristocrats With Solid Yields And Growth Perspectives by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Telecom Stocks: Telus vs Bell by Dividend Beginner at The Dividend Beginner
- Financial Diversification by Rudy at Roadmap2Retire
- Johnson Controls Is Undervalued: Merger & Spin-Off Are Catalyst by Arie Goren at Sure Dividend
- Nike Stock Investment: The Short Term And The Long Term by Tim McAleenan Jr. at The Conservative Income Investor
- The capital cycle is something every investor should be aware of by John Kingham at UK Value Investor
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 3 Elite Canadian Banks for Dividends: Toronto-Dominion (Part 3 of 3) by Dirk S. Leach at Sure Dividend
- Texas Instruments (TXN): A Free Cash Flow Machine With Double-Digit Dividend Growth by Simply Safe Dividends
- Key lessons I learned from my investment in Pfizer by Todd Wenning at Dividend Growth Investor
- The Outlook for Procter & Gamble by Bob Ciura at Sure Dividend
Higher Returns And More Dividend Income - In Less Time With Less Risk by
Chuck Carnevale at Seeking Alpha
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!