Thursday, December 8, 2022

Dividend Increase - TD Bank Group (TD)

 


 

Thursday, December 1st the Board of Directors of TD Bank Group (TD) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from C$ 0.89 to C$ 0.96 per share that’s payable January 31, 2023 to holders of record January 6, 2023. This represents a 7.87% increase over the last quarterly dividend.

 

With current price C$ 89.27 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.30%.

 

TD Bank is a member of Canadian Dividend All Star List with a 27 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 1.6, 6.6, 7.9 and 9.2 (Canadian Dividend All-Star List)

 

 

Since I own 180 shares of TD, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $27.95.

 

This increase was in line with my expectations and I welcome it.

 

This is the eighth dividend increase I received from TD since initiating a position in September 2014. During this period, the quarterly dividend has risen very nicely from $0.47 to $0.96, or 104.3%

 

This increase raises my YOC to 7.06%.

 

 

Summary of 2022 Dividend Increases / Cuts

 

 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long TD

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment