Thursday, October 27, 2022

Dividend Increase - Ares Capital Corporation (ARCC)

 


 

Tuesday, October 25th the Board of Directors of Ares Capital Corporation (ARCC) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.43 to $ 0.48 per share that’s payable December 29, 2022 to holders of record December 15, 2022. This represents an 11.63% increase over the last quarterly dividend.

 

With current price $ 19.51 (today's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 9.84%.

 

 

Ares Capital's dividend has been almost unchanged over the last ten years, as the picture below shows.

 

 

Since I own 200 shares of ARCC, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 29.80.

 

The increase was a big surprise to me, as ARCC just increased its dividend in July this year. I welcome this increase and hope that the company will continue to pay a stable dividend in the future.

 

This is the first dividend increase I received from Ares Capital since opening a position September 2022.

 

This increase raises my YOC to 9.73%.

 

 

Summary of 2022 Dividend Increases / Cuts

 

 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long ARCC

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment