Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Dividend Increase - Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR)

 


 

Thursday, March 3rd the Board of Directors of Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 1.16 to $ 1.22 per share that’s payable March 31, 2022 to holders of record March 15, 2022. This represents a 5.17% increase over the last quarter dividend. This marks the 17th consecutive year that DLR has grown its dividend.

 

With current price $ 132.59 yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.68%.

 

Digital Realty is a Dividend Contenders with a 17 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 3.6, 5.1, 5.5 and 5.4 (Dividend Champions.xls)

 

 

Since I own 120 shares of DLR, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 21.46.

 

This increase was slightly higher than I expected and I am happy to accept it.

 

This is the 9th dividend increase I've received from Digital Realty since initiating a position in November 2013. During that period, the quarterly dividend has grown reasonably from $ 0.78 to $ 1.22, or 55.1 percent.

 

This increase raises my YOC to 10.22%.

 

 

Summary of 2022 Dividend Increases / Cuts

 

 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long DLR

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. As always thank you for the update. Especially your week in review posts are great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete