Thursday, February 4, 2021

Dividend Increase #13 of 2021 - Unilever PLC (UNA.AS)

 


Thursday, February 4th the Board of Directors of Unilever PLC (UNA.AS) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from € 0.4104 to € 0.4268 per share that’s payable March 17, 2021 to holders of record February 26, 2021. This represents a 4.0% increase over the last quarterly dividend.

 

With current price € 48.14 (today's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.55%.

 

UNA is a Dividend Champions with a 28 year streak of dividend increases. (2101 EURO Dividend Champions)

 

 

Since I own 80 shares of Unilever, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by € 3.91.

 

This dividend increase was a little disappointing, my expectations were not high, but I expected growth of at least five to six percent, especially since the previous increase was almost two years ago.

 

This is the fifth dividend increase, which I have received from Unilever after I started my position in September 2015. The total dividend growth during this period was fairly good 41.3%.

 

This increase raises my YOC to 4.78%.

 

 

Summary of 2021 Dividend Increases / Cuts

 

 

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long UNA.AS

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment