Friday, January 10, 2020

Dividend Increase – Canadian Utilities Limited (TSX: CU)



Yesterday the 9th of January the Board of Directors of Canadian Utilities Limited announced a quarterly dividend increase from CA$ 0.4227 to CA$ 0.4354 per share that’s payable March 1, 2020 to holders of record February 6, 2020. This represents a 3.08% increase to the last quarter dividend.



With current price CA$ 39.24 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.44 %.

Since I own 150 shares of CU, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 4.46.

This increase raises my YOC to 5.27%.

Summary of 2020 Dividend Increases / Cuts







Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long CU

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment