Sunday, December 25, 2016

Recent Buy - Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN.TO)

On Friday, December 23, I bought 100 shares of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. at CA$ 11.43 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$ 11.80 to CA$ 11.72 per share. I totally hold now 400 shares of AQN and my yield on cost is 4.90%. I purchased my first AQN's shares a couple of months ago, you can read my first acquisition of AQN here



Details of my purchase:



With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.1427), this purchase 100 shares of AQN increases € 30.19 (CA$ 42.52) of expected annual net dividend income. 

At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,030.00.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long AQN

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great buy. AQN was my last purchase too. I bought 250 shares last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very interesting company to own, and who can complain about a 5% yield?

    ReplyDelete