Sunday, December 4, 2016

Week in Review 48/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:


  • On December 1 I received a dividend of € 42.05 from Pfizer Inc.
  • On December 1 I received a dividend of € 72.86 from Intel Corporation.
  • On December 1 I received a dividend of € 5.24 from ConocoPhillips. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio:





News from My Portfolio Holdings:


November 28, 2016


November 29, 2016


November 30, 2016


December 1, 2016


December 2, 2016




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment