Thursday, December 22, 2016

Recent Buy - General Electric Company (GE)

Yesterday on 21st December I Bought 30 shares of General Electric Company at $ 32.08 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 25.58 to $ 26.53 per share. I totally hold now 210 shares of GE and my yield on cost is 3.62%. I purchased my first GE's shares over two years ago, you can read my first acquisition here.

 
Details of my purchase:



If you are interested, you can read the latest analysis of GE by Simply Safe Dividends here

 
With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.24), this purchase 30 shares of GE increases € 20.56 ($ 21.46) of expected annual net dividend income. 

At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 9960.00.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long GE

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hawk -

    Nice add my friend, been hard to find the right stock to buy, I've been on the sidelines for far too long! Hope you have nice holidays, talk soon.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete