Sunday, July 22, 2018

Week in Review 29/18



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



July 16, 2018


  • € 40.78 - Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.
  • € 30.50 - W. P. Carey Inc.



July 17, 2018


  • € 10.58 - Cardinal Health Inc.
  • € 28.54 - VEREIT Inc.
  • € 38.39 - BCE Inc.
  • € 22.04 - Inter Pipeline Ltd 



July 19, 2018


  • € 14.08 - Nutrien Inc.




Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



My Portfolio's Transactions:



July 20, 2018






Portfolio Holdings News:



July 16, 2018





July 17, 2018





July 18, 2018





July 19, 2018





July 20, 2018







Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks as always for including my article DH. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week! Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these every week DHawk! I really enjoy these week review posts, great way to catch up on what I may have missed. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawk -

    Whoa! Two mentions, truly appreciate it and it means a lot. Cannot thank you enough and I look forward to this weekly article, each time.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice dividend portfolio you have built here. I'm impressed!

    Thank you so much for sharing your story, I'm sure I will learn something from your experiences. I love following people who are pursuing financial independence.

    What is your retirement goal?

    I started my journey towards financial independence 3 years ago, hoping to be able to retire within 5 years. To my own surprise, I’m actually on track to pull it off. I didn’t go the traditional route with stocks and dividends so maybe you can learn something from me as well.

    Feel free to drop by at https://financiallyfree.eu

    I’m looking forward to future updates from you!

    Best regards,
    Jørgen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jørgen and thanks!

      My goal is to be financially independent at the end of 2020. The target of my pension is 1300 € net dividend per month.

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete