Sunday, July 8, 2018

Week in Review 27/18



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



July 2, 2018


  • € 7.30 - Baxter International Inc.
  • € 37.37 - The Coca-Cola Company


July 3, 2018


  • € 59.36 - PepsiCo Inc.
  • € 45.87 - Telus Corporation
  • € 6.95 - Kimberly-Clark Corporation



July 6, 2018


  • € 4.76 - Golar LNG



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:



July 2, 2018



July 3, 2018



July 4, 2018



July 5, 2018



July 6, 2018




Articles that caught my attention:



 



Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Hawk, solid week yet again, your income is amazing! Thanks for including my post in your list! Have a good one!

    DI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I really like the site I like to read and I'm also a dividend investor. I would have a question about the dividend paid on June 29th rather than on July 3rd, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi OC and thanks! If you mean that dividend payment of PEP, sometimes I don't see the payment on my online broker (Nordnet) at correct day, especially if that pay day is Friday.

      Thanks for visiting,
      DH

      Delete
  3. Hawk -

    Another week, another plethora of articles and reads. Thank you again and for including my watch list article. Talk soon!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I understand, it was just strange that I got the dividend on the 29th. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete