Saturday, July 21, 2018

Recent Buy - Canadian Utilities Limited (CU.TO)


On Friday July 20, I bought 30 shares of Canadian Utilities Limited at CA$ 32.85 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$ 35.25 to CA$ 34.57 per share. I totally hold now 100 shares of CU and my yield on cost is 4.55%. You can look at my first purchase of CU here.


Details of my purchase:





With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.3933), my last purchase 30 shares of CU increases € 22.78 (CA$ 35.16) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 13,100.00. After this acquisition, CU's weight of my portfolio is about 0.50% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.58%. My purpose is slowly to continue to build up CU's share of my portfolio.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CU

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment