Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On December 6 I received a dividend of € 33.37 from Johnson & Johnson
- On December 8 I received a dividend of € 12.47 from Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- On December 8 I received a dividend of € 11.92 from Unilever N.V.
- On December 9 I received a dividend of € 13.54 from Emerson Electric Co.
- On December 9 I received a dividend of € 8.82 from Magna International Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
Transactions of My Portfolio:
- On December 5, 2016 I bought 15 shares of Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD)
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
December 5, 2016
- Bonava AB: Bonava sells rental apartments in Hamburg
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.: Kinder Morgan Announces 2017 Financial Expectations
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.: Inter Pipeline Granted Royalty Credits Under Alberta's Petrochemical Diversification Program
December 6, 2016
- Magna International Inc.: Magna Secures New Seat Business
December 7, 2016
- Bonava AB: Bonava to develop new residential area in Finland
- Chevron Corporation: Chevron Announces $19.8 Billion Capital and Exploratory Budget for 2017
- W. P. Carey Inc.: Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.9900 per Share
December 8, 2016
- Archer Daniels Midland Company: ADM Animal Nutrition Announces Modernization of Feed Plant in Columbus, Nebraska , ADM Announces Innovative Project to Provide Renewable Natural Gas
December 9, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum Charge & Drive opens an innovative charging facility for electric vehicles in Oslo, Norway
- General Electric Co.: GE Board of Directors Approves 4% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- Welltower Is 'Taking Charge' by Brad Thomas at Seeking Alpha
- UK Dividend Champions December 2016 Update by Dividend Life
- Bank of Nova Scotia: Canada’s Most International Bank Reports Solid 2016 Earnings by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- December 2016 Watch List by Evan at My Journey to Millions
- Southern Company (SO) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For December 2016 by FerdiS at Seeking Alpha
- Smart Beta ETFs for your Portfolio by Mark at My Own Advisor
- Mattel: High 5% Yield Comes With Plenty of Risk by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Is Rebalancing A Stock Portfolio A Form Of Value Investing? by Dale Roberts at Seeking Alpha
- PepsiCo (PEP): A Top Dividend Growth Stock for Long-term Investors by Simply Safe Dividends
- High Growth, High Valuation At Starbucks (SBUX) by The Conservative Income Investor
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Dividend Stock Analysis 2016 by Dividend Growth Investor
- Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Lessons Learned About Setting Goals by Bert at Dividend Diplomats
- Case Study: Warren Buffett’s Yield-On-Cost For Coca-Cola by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend
- Binary World by Income Surfer
- Procter & Gamble (PG): A Dividend King Poised for Faster Dividend Growth by Simply Safe Dividends
- Att behålla balansen är viktigt för den långsiktiga avkastningen by Långsiktig investering
- General Electric’s Dividend Increase Signals Progress for Income Investors by Simply Safe Dividends
- Dogs Of The Dow Jones Dezember 2017 by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Lowe’s Companies (LOW) Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Using the Chowder Rule in Your Stock Selection Process by Dividend Earner
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!