Thursday, September 28, 2023

Dividend Increase - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN)




Thursday, September 21st the Board of Directors of Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) announced that it will raise its quarterly dividend from $1.24 to $1.30 per share that’s payable November 14, 2023 to holders of record October 31, 2023. This represents a 4.84% increase over the last quarterly dividend. That announcement marks 20 consecutive years of dividend increases.


With current price $158.14 (today's open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.29%.



Texas Instruments is a Dividend Contenders with a 20 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 11.4, 13.5, 17.2 and 20.8 (Dividend Champions.xls)



Since I own 20 shares of TXN, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $3.58.


The increase was a little lower than I expected, but I am also happy to accept this.


This is the second dividend increase I've received from Texas Instruments since initiating a position January 2022. During this period, the quarterly dividend has risen reasonably from $1.15 to $1.30, or 13.0%.


This increase raises my YOC to 3.22%.



Summary of 2023 Dividend Increases / Cuts



Click here to see my portfolio holdings.


You can follow the development of my dividends here.


Full Disclosure: Long TXN


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment