Sunday, July 12, 2020

Week in Review 28/20


Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.



Received Dividends:



July 10, 2020

  • € 96.79 - Altria Group Inc.


Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



My Portfolio's Transactions:



July 6, 2020

  • I purchased 50 shares of Avista Corporation (AVA) at $ 35.65 per share plus commission.


Avista Corp is an electric and natural gas utility company headquartered in Spokane, Washington. Avista primarily operates in the Pacific Northwest of the United States along with some operations in Juneau, Alaska. The company has two major business segments including Avista Utilities, which transmits and distributes electricity and natural gas; and AEL&P, which provides electric services in Juneau, Alaska. The firm primarily uses hydroelectric, thermal, and wind energy to generate power.

AVA is a Dividend Contender with a 18 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 4.0, 4.2, 4.1 and 6.7. (DividendChampions.xls) Avista Corporation pays dividends of $ 0.405 per share normally in March, June, September and December.




With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.405), my last purchase 50 shares of AVA increase € 53.43 ($ 60.35) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual passive net income approximately to € 15,400.00. After this acquisition, the AVA's weight of my portfolio is about 0.33% and its share of future annual passive income is approximately 0.35%.



Portfolio Holdings News:



July 5, 2020



July 6, 2020



July 8, 2020



July 9, 2020



July 10, 2020





Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment