Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Recent Buy - United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)


Yesterday, February 18, I bought 15 shares of United Parcel Service, Inc. at $ 105.94 per share plus commission.



My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 105.37 to $ 105.68 per share. I totally hold now 45 shares of UPS and my yield on cost is 3.82%.


UPS is a Dividend Contenders with a 10 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 5.5, 7.2, 7.5 and 7.9. (DividendChampions.xls) After the last announcement, United Parcel Service now pays dividends of $ 1.01 per share normally in March, June, September and December.

If you are interested, you can read article about United Parcel Service, Inc. by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert here.


Details of my purchase: 









With current quarterly dividend ($ 1.01), my last purchase 15 shares of UPS increase € 41.79 ($ 45.15) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual passive net income approximately to € 16,900.00. After this acquisition, UPS's weight of my portfolio is about 0.78% and its share of future annual passive income is approximately 0.74%.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long UPS

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment