Monday, February 17, 2020

Dividend Increase – PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP)




Thursday, February 13, the Board of Directors of PepsiCo, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase from $ 0.955 to $ 1.0225 per share effective with the dividend expected to be paid in June 2020. This represents a 7.07% increase to the last quarterly dividend.

This represents the Company’s 48th consecutive annual dividend per share increase.

With current price $ 146.99 (Friday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 2.78 %.



Since I own 100 shares of PEP, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 20.12.

This increase raises my YOC to 5.25%.


Summary of 2020 Dividend Increases / Cuts







Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long PEP

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment