Saturday, February 15, 2020

Dividend Increase – United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS)



Thursday, February 13, the Board of Directors of United Parcel Service Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase from $ 0.96 to $ 1.01 per share that’s payable March 10, 2020 to holders of record February 25, 2020. This represents a 5.21% increase to the last quarterly dividend.

For nearly 50 years, UPS has either increased or maintained its dividend. Since 2000, UPS’s dividend has more than quadrupled.

With current price $ 105.95 (Friday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.81 %.



Since I own 30 shares of UPS, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 4.47.

This increase raises my YOC to 3.83%.


Summary of 2020 Dividend Increases / Cuts







Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long UPS

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment