Sunday, June 10, 2018

Week in Review 23/18



Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



June 6, 2018


  • € 23.08 - Unilever N.V.



June 7, 2018


  • € 17.98 - Archer Daniels Midland Co.



June 8, 2018


  • € 10.45 - Magna International Inc.




Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.



Portfolio Holdings News:



June 4, 2018





June 5, 2018





June 6, 2018





June 8, 2018






Articles that caught my attention:







A new milestone reached, at Friday's exchange rates my portfolio reached a value of half a million USD.


Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

5 comments:

  1. do you plan to participate in Kojamo IPO? yes/no, why yes/no?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous! No, I'm not going to take part in Kojama's IPO because I'm not interested in it at this time.

      Cheers,
      DH

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all from blogs and markets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawk -

    Thank you for the mention! Also, how much did we all enjoy that dividend increase from PM? How awesome was it? Talk about great job for being patient, riding the course and experiencing the benefits : ) Nice list of reads today!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to half a million!

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete