Thursday, June 14, 2018

Recent Buy - BCE Inc. (BCE.TO)

Yesterday June 13, I bought 30 shares of BCE Inc. at CA$ 55,22 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$ 59.64 to CA$ 58.41 per share. I totally hold now 105 shares of BCE and my yield on cost is 5.17%. You can look at my first purchase of BCE here

 
Details of my purchase: 





With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.7175), my last purchase 30 shares of BCE increases € 44.54 (CA$ 64.14) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 13,160.00. After this acquisition, BCE's weight of my portfolio is about 0.88% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.18%. My purpose is slowly to continue to build up BCE's share of my portfolio.


Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long BCE

Thanks for stopping by!
  

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking at BCE as well but the main reason which shun me away was the massive amount of debt. In the Nordics telcos have much better balance sheets, Elisa and Telenor f.e.

    ReplyDelete