Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Dividend Increase – Target Corporation (TGT)


Today the Board of Directors of Target Corporation announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.62 to $ 0.64 per share that’s payable September 10, 2018 to holders of record August 15 , 2018. This represents a 3.23% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $ 79.43 (todays open), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.22%. 

The 3rd quarter dividend will be the company’s 204th consecutive dividend paid since October 1967 when the company became publicly held. With the increase announced today, 2018 is expected to be the 47th consecutive year in which Target has increased its annual dividend.

 
Since I own 115 shares, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 6.85.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.36%.




Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long TGT

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hawk -

    Thank you for sharing this news! I wasn't expecting anything big from TGT, so I'll take it this year.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Lanny DH. A little smaller than I would like, but won't turn it down. Tom

    ReplyDelete