Thursday, June 29, 2017

Recent Buy - Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)

Today on June 29 I Bought 35 shares of  Cisco Systems, Inc. at $ 31.33 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 28.05 to $ 28.70 per share. I totally hold now 185 shares of CSCO and my yield on cost is 4.04%. You can look at my first purchase of CSCO here.


  
Details of my purchase: 




With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.29), my last purchase 35 shares of CSCO increases € 26.43 ($ 30.25) of expected annual net dividend income. After this acquisition, CSCO's weight of my portfolio is about 1.37% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.30%. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to €10,750.00.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CSCO 

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey DivHawk,

    nice buy!! 185 shares total is a solid number...i just purchased my first 55 shares of Cisco. I think Cisco will do fine with the transition process they are in...can't be a mistake to buy a leading tech company with a yield close to 4% and an outstanding dividend growth rate...

    https://dividendsolutions.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/recent-buy-neuer-kauf/

    Best Regards,
    DividendSolutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job. Was close to adding stock but truck broke down now have to skimp and save some more till i get back to where i am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice buy! On my radar as well due to recent drop. Cannot really decide will it be Cisco or Intel next.

    ReplyDelete