Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dividend Increase – Philip Morris International Inc. (PM)




Today Philip Morris International announces a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.94 to $1.00 per share that’s payable October 10, 2014 to holders of record September 25, 2014. This represents a 6.4% increase to regular quarterly dividends.

Philip Morris International is a Dividend Challengers and has paid higher dividends consecutively for 6 years. With current price $83.83 (yesterday close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.77%. 

Philip Morris International will remain in my portfolio and I’m currently holding it with no plans to accumulate more unless there is a big correction.

Since I own 85 shares this will increase my yearly net dividends by $15.20 . (~11.80€).

That increase rises my YOC to 5.03%

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

2 comments:

  1. DH,

    Love that raise. PM keeps on rolling right along. I wasn't expecting a big raise with the investments they've been making in next-gen products, so this was right on target for me. Exciting times still yet ahead for this one.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice buy Hawk...we purchased a few shares recently and considering picking up a few more soon. GE is a solid company and brand that should continue to pay growing dividends for years to come. Definitely a stock we plan to hold well into retirement.

    Wishing you continue success! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete