Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Dividend Increase – Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)



Yesterday, February 4, the Board of Directors of Gilead Sciences, Inc. announced a quarterly dividend increase from $ 0.63 to $ 0.68 per share that’s payable March 30, 2020 to holders of record March 13, 2020. This represents a 7.94% increase to the last quarterly dividend.

With current price $ 67.40 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.04 %.



Since I own 40 shares of GILD, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $ 5.96.


This increase raises my YOC to 4.34%.


Summary of 2020 Dividend Increases / Cuts







Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long GILD

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment