Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Dividend Income - October 2019



November is already almost halfway through and it is time to report my dividend income. In October 2019 my portfolio dividend income was as follows:








My Total dividends in October are € 2,357.86 ($ 2,610.18). After tax payments, my net dividend income is € 1,748.16 ($ 1,935.21). In year 2018, my net dividend income in October was € 1,357.51 ($ 1,559.61). My portfolio's net dividend income increased by € 390.65 or 28.8% to compared the same month of last year. Compared to the previous year, there have been a couple of changes to the dividend income of October: Kesko Corporation and Tele2 AB has changed the dividend payment schedule from annual to semiannual, new holdings in a portfolio (CM.TO and MAIN), additional purchases (CAH and ITW), Some nice dividend increases, but unfortunately also one distribution decreases by SDIV as well as the fact, that I started investing in P2P loans.



This month's dividend increased my cumulative net dividend income € 75,533.95.



After October my net passive income is € 13,454.85 ($ 15,102.25), so I have now collected 91% of my target net dividend income for this year, which is €14,750.00.
At the moment it seems that, I will clearly achieve my goal and I will surpass it by approximately 650 euros.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great month DH! Big year over year increase and on target to surpass your goal for dividend income by a solid amount. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Great result with almost 30% Y-o-Y increase. In your charts one can clearly see the curve steepening - the compounding seems to work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am first time on your website. Looks great. keep up the good work. I am curious though, in addition to Passive income from dividends do you keep track of passive income from ads running on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks! Sure, I keep track on that income, but it's so less that I don't consider it as a passive income, at least not yet.

      Thanks for visiting, hope you come back!
      dh

      Delete