Thursday, January 25, 2018

Recent Buy - Enbridge Inc. (ENB.TO)

Yesterday January 24, I bought 15 shares of Enbridge Inc. at CA$ 48.82 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$ 50.82 to CA$ 50.65 per share. I totally hold now 150 shares of ENB and my yield on cost is 5.30%. You can look at my first purchase of ENB here.



Details of my purchase: 




With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.67), my last purchase 15 shares of ENB increases € 19.53 (CA$ 29.95) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 11,320.00. After this acquisition, ENB's weight of my portfolio is about 1.17% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.72%. I now have a full position of ENB in the portfolio, and I do not plan to grow it anymore in the near future.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long ENB.TO

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments: