Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On October 17 I received a dividend of € 60.00 from Philip Morris International Inc.
- On October 17 I received a dividend of € 13.41 from Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- On October 17 I received a dividend of € 21.31 from Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.
- On October 18 I received a dividend of € 30.32 from VEREIT Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
October 17, 2016
October 18, 2016
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum’s Chelyabinsk GRES inaugurated in Russia – multi-year investment programme completed
- Philip Morris International Inc.: Reports 2016Third-Quarter Results; Reaffirms 2016 Full-Year Reported Diluted EPS Forecast
- Johnson & Johnson: Reports 2016 Third-Quarter Results
- Intel Corporation: Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of$15.8 Billion, Up 9 Percent Year-Over-Year; Operating Profit of $4.5 Billion
October 19, 2016
- NCC AB: NCC to remodel express road by Jönköping
- Kinder Morgan, Inc.: Declares Dividend of $0.125 for Third Quarter 2016
October 20, 2016
- Avance Gas Ltd: Reports Unaudited Results for the Third Quarter of 2016
- Tele2 AB: Interim Report Third Quarter 2016
October 21, 2016
- Telia Company: Interim Report January-September 2016
- Altria Group, Inc.: Altria Announces Increased Ownership of Anheuser-Busch InBev
- McDonald's Corporation: Reports Third Quarter 2016Results
- General Electric Company: 3Q 2016 Earnings
October 22, 2016
Articles that caught my attention:
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock of the Week: Travelers Companies Inc. (TRV) by Jason Fieber, Mr. Free at 33 at Daily Trade Alert
- How I Choose My Dividend Stocks by DivHut
- My 10 Favorite Dividend Stocks To Buy And Hold For The Next Decade by Dividends4Me at Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Unilever - Have Investors Overreacted To A Tough Yet Robust Q3 Trading Performance? by Dividend Drive at Seeking Alpha
- McDonald's: Buy, Sell Or Hold? by Passive Income Pursuit at Seeking Alpha
- This Stock Could Offer Above Average Total Returns Over the Next Several Years by Chuck Carnevale of FAST Graphs at Daily Trade Alert
- Raytheon (RTN) Dividend Analyzer Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- Kansas City Southern Dividend Stock Analysis 2016 by Roadmap2Retire at Seeking Alpha
- Welltower (HCN): A High-Yield Medical REIT Blue Chip by Simply Safe Dividends
- Can Apple become a dividend growth stock? by Dividend Growth Investor
- Is Moving Worth It To Achieve Financial Independence? by Retire Before Dad
- Building a Dividend Retirement Portfolio: A Real-Life Story by Simply Safe Dividends
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- British Petroleum (BP): A High-Yielding Dividend Oil Stock to Avoid by Simply Safe Dividends
- October Surprise by Income Surfer
- How to Grow Dividend Income Much Faster With Tax Advantaged Accounts by Dividend Growth Investor
- 3M (MMM) Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry at Dividend Value Builder
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!