Sunday, October 16, 2016

Week in Review 41/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings: 


  • On October 10 I received a dividend of € 39.91 from Kraft Heinz Co.
  • On October 11 I received a dividend of € 71.31 from Altria Group Inc.
  • On October 12 I received a dividend of € 45.11 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
  • On October 14 I received a dividend of € 20.06 from W. P. Carey Inc. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


Transactions of My Portfolio:





News from My Portfolio Holdings:


October 11, 2016 


October 13, 2016 


October 14, 2016




Articles that caught my attention:





Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

4 comments:

  1. Nice roundup of articles this week DividendHawk. I always like see DD's dividend roundup and seeing how well other people are doing.

    Congrats on the dividends!

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    a question
    Are the dividends you have with tax or is the tax deducted from it?
    Regards Ralf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ralf, Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. (25.5% in dividends and 30% for ETF's distributions)

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete
  3. Hawk -

    Much thanks for sharing our post! Means a great deal, hope you had a great weekend!!!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete