Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On October 14 I received a dividend of € 56.78 from Philip Morris International Inc.
- On October 14 I received a dividend of € 44.57 from Global X SuperDividend ETF.
- On October 15 I received a dividend of € 18.75 from W. P. Carey Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
October 12, 2015:
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. Digital Realty Completes the Acquisition of Telx
October 13, 2015:
- NCC: NCC wins order in Turku from University Properties of Finland
- Johnson & Johnson: Reports 2015 Third-Quarter Results
- Intel Corporation: Reports Third-Quarter Revenue of $14.5 Billion, Net Income of $3.1 Billion
October 14, 2015:
- Fortum Corporation: OKG AB's Extraordinary shareholders' meeting decides to close Oskarshamn nuclear units 1 and 2 co-owned by Fortum in Sweden
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. Announces Thirteenth Consecutive Increase in Its Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
October 15, 2015:
- Fortum Corporation: Fortum and Lietuvos Energija cooperate to build awaste-to-energy CHP plant in Lithuania
- Unilever: Announced its results for the third quarter and nine months of 2015.
- Philip Morris International Inc. Reports 2015 Third-Quarter Results; Revises and Narrows 2015 Full-Year Reported Diluted EPS Forecast for Currency and an Improved Business Outlook
October 16, 2015:
- Neste Corporation: Neste's NEXBTL renewable diesel to power City of Oakland's municipal fleet
- General Electric Co. 3rd Quarter 2015 Earnings
- Golar LNG: Cameroon FLNG Project Update: Tolling Term Sheet Signed and Executed by Perenco and SNH
Articles that caught my attention:
- Retirees: The Risks, Dangers And Advantages Of Reaching ForYield: Part 2B by
Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- Archer Daniels Midland Co. Is Approaching Buy Territory by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Why not retire now? Integrator blogissa Get Financially Integrated!
- Starting A Dividend Growth Portfolio At Birth by DivHut
- 3M Co. (MMM) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 5 of 52: Pentair by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- DGC, en ny utdelningsfavorit? by Olle Qvarnström on Snaljapen.se
- From zero to $15,000 in dividend income in 8 years by Dividend Growth Investor
- Weighted Average DGR and Yield of my Vrijheid Fonds by Polliesdividend
- Coca-Cola 20% discount at $41 by DivGuy on Dividend Monk
- Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Eight Book Recommendations From Your Favorite Bloggers by Income Surfer
- Wal-Mart Stock: Dividend Aristocrat on Sale by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Conservative Income Investor
- Should I buy Wal-Mart stock at current levels? by Dividend Growth Investor
- 17 Best Healthcare Dividend Growth Picks Of The Past 20 Years by Dividends4Me on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Dividend Aristocrats Part 8 of 52: Hormel Foods by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- Cummins (CMI) Dividend Stock Analysis by Ken Faulkenberry on Dividend Value Builder
I wish all readers a nice next week.