Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On March 16 I received a dividend of € 11.99 from McDonalds's Corporation.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Neste Oil Corporation: March 18, 2015
- Neste Oil's renewable diesel to be sold at Propel Fuel stations in California. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- General Mills Delivers another Year of Consistent Dividend Growth by Dividend Growth Investor
- Earn Up to $1,200 in Monthly Rental Income Without Becoming a Landlord by Robert Baillieul on Roadmap2Retire
- The joy and burden of living in a central european country by dividelephant
- My Cigarette Problem by Lanny on Dividend Diplomats
- 7 Stocks With A Strong Cash To Dividend Coverage by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- 6 Cheap Dividend Aristocrats Everybody Must Love by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Top 20 Dividend Stocks March 2015 by Dividend Earner
- Helmerich & Payne Inc. (HP) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Dividend Growth Checkup - Part II by Passive Income Pursuit on Seeking Alpha
- Although Cracks Have Formed, HCP Is Still A Fortress REIT by Brad Thomas on Forbes
- Dominion Resources Inc. – Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineering
- Financial Independence = Geographical Independence by Dividend Mantra
- Eaton Vance (EV) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- Dividend Aristocrats & The Sharpe Ratio: Part 4 of 4 by Ben Reynolds on Sure Dividend
- The Mathematics of Diversification and Wealth Building by Joshua Kennon
- Mr. Valuation's Best Ideas For Retirement And Dividend GrowthPortfolios: Emerson Electric by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
I wish all readers a nice next week.