Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week in Review 10/15




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On March 2 I received a dividend of € 63.50 from Intel Corporation.
  • On March 2 I received a dividend of € 14.59 from ConocoPhillips.
  • On March 3 I received a dividend of € 37.06 from Pfizer Inc.
  • On March 3 I received a dividend of € 27.96 from Prosafe SE.


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.


Transactions of My Portfolio:

  • On March 6, 2015 I bought 30 shares of Baxter International Inc. (More here)


News from My Portfolio Holdings:
  
Bank of Nova Scotia: March 3, 2015,  First Quarter Result (More here)

First Quarter Highlights (versus Q1, 2014)

  • Net income of $1,726 million, up 1% from $1,709 million
  • Earnings per share (diluted) of $1.35 compared to $1.32, up 2%
  • ROE of 14.2%, compared to 15.4%
  • Operating leverage of 1.0%
  • Common Equity Tier 1 capital ratio of 10.3%
  • Quarterly dividend of 68 cents per common share, up 2 cents


Baxter International Inc. March 4, 2015

  • Baxter's BioScience Business Acquires Biopharmaceutical Company SuppreMol (More here)


Golar LNG: March 5, 2015

  • Golar LNG Limited and Rosneft Oil Company sign a Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the area of FLNG (More here)


Articles that caught my attention:  




I wish all readers a nice next week.   

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Hope you had a great wknd.

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH,

    Pretty active week in dividends for you. Those are some solid companies. Thanks for putting the list together of reads. I'm looking forward to diving in to them tonight.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. I like how you wrote up the weekly summary.

    ReplyDelete