Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:
- On September 2 I received a dividend of € 50.61 from Intel Corp.
- On September 3 I received a dividend of € 29.41 from Pfizer Inc.
Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.
News from My Portfolio Holdings:
Fortum Corporation: September 1, 2014
- Fortum to continue its research investments in wave power technology development by acquiring a stake in Wello Oy (More here)
Golar LNG: September 4, 2014
- Strategic partnership and shareholder agreement with Keppel (More here)
- Golar LNG Announces Secondary Offering of its Common Stock by World Shipholding Ltd. (More here)
Golar LNG: September 5, 2014
- Golar LNG Announces Successful Pricing of Secondary Offering of its Common Stock by World Shipholding Ltd. (More here)
Articles that caught my attention:
- Top 5 picks on my watch list - September 2014 by Leveraged Dividend Growth Investor
- September Stock Considerations by DivHut
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks for September, 2014 by FerdiS on DivGro
- Should I have a minimum yield requirement? by Dividend Growth Investor
- When A Stock Fails To Raise Its Dividend: Is It Time To Sell Intel? by D4L on Dividend Growth Stocks
- Outlook for September 2014 by Roadmap2Retire
- Chevron: A Cheap Dividend Growth Stock To Consider by Dividend Growth Investor on Seeking Alpha
- These 12 Dividend Champions Could Soon Boost Payments by David Fish on Daily Trade Alert
- 5 Top Dividend Stocks With No Debt But High Cash On Balance Sheet by Tom Roberts on Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment
- Yield On Cost: A Vitally Important Consideration For Retired Investors by Chuck Carnevale on Seeking Alpha
- McDonald's: An Undervalued Dividend Champion I Bought With A Margin Of Safety by Dividend Growth Investor on Seeking Alpha
- September 2014 CCC Rankings by All About Interest
- What The Heck Should We Think About BP Stock Right Now? by Tim McAleenan Jr. on The Financial Home Of Tim McAleenan Jr.
I wish all readers a nice next week.