Saturday, February 11, 2023

Dividend Increase - Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP, BIPC)

 



Thursday, February 2nd the Board of Directors of Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP, BIPC) announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $ 0.36 to $ 0.3825 per share that’s payable March 31, 2023 to holders of record February 28, 2023. This represents a 6.25% increase over the last quarterly dividend.


With current price $34.18 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.48%.


BIP is a Dividend Contenders with a 16 year streak of dividend increases. Dividend growth rates for 1, 3, 5 and 10 years are 5.9, 6.1, 6.6 and 9.1 (Dividend Champions.xls)



Since I own 150 shares of Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $10.06.


The increase was in line with my expectations, as Brookfield Infrastructure's dividend increase target is 5-9% per annum.


This is the 5th dividend increase I've received from Brookfield Infrastructure since initiating a position in October 2018.


This increase raises my YOC to 4.07%.



Summary of 2023 Dividend Increases / Cuts



Click here to see my portfolio holdings.


You can follow the development of my dividends here.


Full Disclosure: Long BIPC


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment