Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Dividend Income - March 2021

 


 

The first quarter of the year is over and it's time to report my dividend income. In March 2021 my portfolio dividend income was as follows:

 

 

 

 

 

My Total dividends in March are € 2,068.67 ($ 2,467.80). After tax payments, my net dividend income is € 1,530.12 ($ 1,825.52). In year 2020, my net dividend income in March was € 1,207.63 ($ 1,339.03). My portfolio's net dividend income decreased by € 322.49 or 26.7% to compared the same month of last year. Compared to the previous year, there have been many changes to the dividend income of March: New holdings in a portfolio (AVA, PNW, LMT, RTX, V, AFL, PRU and MFC.TO), some nice dividend increases (TROW and ENB.TO) but unfortunately also distribution decreases by SDIV, dividend cut by D, KTB and IPL.TO. LAZ and SBUX paid the dividend in March, not in February as last year. The change in the exchange rate (EUR / USD) also had a large effect on the amount of dividends calculated in euros.

 

This € 1,530.12 net passive income means I got a comfortable € 39.68 every day or € 1.65 per hour during March, no matter what I did. For first quarter those numbers are € 37.59 per day and € 1.57 per hour.

 

 

 

 

This month's dividend increased my cumulative net dividend income € 96,741.31.

 

 

I have now collected 18.8% of my target net passive income for this year, which is €18,000.00.

 

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

 

Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks, except HCP.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing month, DH! It's great to see dividend growth in action. Your cumulative dividend income total is seriously impressive. Looking forward to seeing you meet your target and move past $100,000 all time.

    ReplyDelete