Friday, August 30, 2019

Recent Buy - AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)


On Friday, August 23, I bought 10 shares of  AbbVie Inc. at $ 66.45 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 68.87 to $ 68.61 per share. I totally hold now 80 shares of ABBV and my yield on cost is 6.24%. You can look at my first purchase of ABBV here.



Details of my purchase: 




With current quarterly dividend ($ 1.07), my last purchase 10 shares of ABBV increase € 28.73 ($ 31.89) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual passive net income approximately to € 15,620.00. After this acquisition, ABBV's weight of my portfolio is about 1.00% and its share of future annual passive income is approximately 1.47%.




Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long ABBV

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hawk -

    Averaging down on an aristocrat, LETS GO!!! Nice job.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete