Friday, October 12, 2018

Recent Buy - Canadian Utilities Limited (CU.TO)


On Tuesday October 9, I bought 50 shares of Canadian Utilities Limited at CA$ 29.85 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position decreases from CA$ 34.57 to CA$ 33.02 per share. I totally hold now 150 shares of CU and my yield on cost is 4.76%. You can look at my first purchase of CU here.



Details of my purchase:






With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.3933), my last purchase 50 shares of CU increases € 38.96 (CA$ 58.60) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 13,520.00. After this acquisition, CU's weight of my portfolio is about 0.69% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.86%. My purpose is slowly to continue to build up CU's share of my portfolio.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long CU

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: