Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Recent Buy - W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC)


On Monday September 24 I bought 23 shares of W. P. Carey Inc. at $ 64.97 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 60.567 to $ 62.06 per share. I totally hold now 70 shares of WPC and my yield on cost is 6.61%. I purchased my first WPC's shares more than three years ago, you can read my first acquisition of WPC here.



Details of my purchase:




With current quarterly dividend ($ 1.025), my last purchase 23 shares of WPC increases € 59.60 ($ 70.25) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 13,320.00. After this acquisition, WPC's weight of my portfolio is about 0.87% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 1.63%. So far, I'm not going to add any more WPC to my portfolio.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long WPC

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment