Sunday, August 27, 2017

Week in Review 34/17




Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



August 22, 2017 


  • € 23.44 - HCP Inc.



August 23, 2017 


  • € 55.59 - Oriflame Holding AG



August 24, 2017 


  • € 52.26 - Royal Bank of Canada



August 25, 2017 


  • € 10.96 - Williams-Sonoma Inc.



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.


My Portfolio's Transactions:



August 25, 2017 





Portfolio Holdings News:



August 21, 2017





August 22, 2017





August 23, 2017






August 24, 2017





Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey DH,

    thanks for all the work you put in week for week. - You have been active recently in buying new companies or adding to your positions. I like the purchase of Qualcomm. I have a small position too and think about adding. Keep it up!

    Regards,
    DividendSolutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    Some nice dividends you received this week, and a massive purchase on top of that. Love the news blurbs you have here as well, keep it coming!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete