Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week in Review 46/16




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On November 14 I received a dividend of € 21.34 from ONEOK Inc.
  • On November 15 I received a dividend of € 63.58 from Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.
  • On November 15 I received a dividend of € 11.88 from AbbVie Inc.
  • On November 15 I received a dividend of € 17.41 from Kinder Morgan Inc.
  • On November 16 I received a dividend of € 13.47 from Inter Pipeline Ltd. 
  • On November 16 I received a dividend of € 21.66 from Emera Incorporated. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet. 


News from My Portfolio Holdings:


November 14, 2016


November 16, 2016




Articles that caught my attention:



 

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, have you thought to get share of Novo Nordisk? I think YTD is down almost 40%, could be good addition to your portfolio? Highly defensive stock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk -

    THANK YOU for the mention! Been a crazy week and businesses are still churning, that's for sure. Appreciate the add and hope you had a nice weekend. You've been on a tear!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week as always for you DividendHawk :) Congrats on the dividends!

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dividend Hawk,
    Looks like you had a great week of dividend income - congrats!
    Thanks for putting this list together, and for mentioning my post too!
    Best wishes,
    -DL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Dividend Hawk -- congratulations on the dividend increases. Six dividend increases in one week is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dividends. Not sure why anyone would shop elsewhere.
    DFG

    ReplyDelete