Friday, February 20, 2015

Dividend Increase – The Coca-Cola Company (KO)


Yesterday the Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company announced a quarterly dividend increase of from $0.305 to $0.33 per share that’s payable April 1, 2015 to holders of record March 16, 2015. This represents a 8.2% increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price $42.11 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.13%. 

Since I own 150 shares, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by $11.18.

That increase rises my YOC to 3.53%.

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

3 comments:

  1. I love getting a raise. :)

    Nicely done.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news and quite a raise! I wasn't expecting a raise that large, but I'm happy to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see we're both getting a pretty massive raise, DH!

    ReplyDelete