Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week in Review 46/14




Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On November 12 I received a dividend of € 40.41 from Global X SuperDividend ETF. 


Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

News from My Portfolio Holdings:

McDonald's Corporation: November 10, 2014

  • McDonald's Corporation today announced that global comparable sales decreased 0.5% in October. (More here


Ensco plc: November 11, 2014

  • Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.75 per share (More here)


McDonald's Corporation: November 12, 2014

  • McDonald's today announced that it will open restaurants in Kazakhstan in 2015. (More here


UPM-Kymmene Corporation: November 13, 2014

  • UPM introduces a new profit improvement target of EUR 150 million – UPM Paper ENA plans to reduce 800,000 tonnes of publication paper capacity in 2015 (More here)


Kinder Morgan, Inc.  November 14, 2014

  • Kinder Morgan Announces Nov. 26 Expected Close Date and Nov. 24 Deadline for Election of Form of Consideration (More here)  


Articles that caught my attention:




I wish all readers a nice next week.   

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inclusion, DH. Have a great weekend
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list of reads DH! Hope your having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH,

    Appreciate the mentions!

    Hope your week is off to a great start over there. Keep up the great work.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete