Friday, August 1, 2014

Dividend Income July 2014

In July 2014 my portfolio dividend income was as follows:


Quarterly dividends received from:

Golar LNG (GLNG) - €98.81 ($135.00)
PepsiCo Inc. (PEP) - €47.82 ($65.50)
The Coca-Cola Company (KO) - €33.40 ($45.75)
Altria Group Inc. (MO) - €61.58 ($84.00) 
Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) - €58.33 ($79.90)
Kraft Foods Group Inc. (KRFT) - €38.88 ($52.50)
Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO) - €43.53 ($59.90) (CA$64.00)


Monthly dividends received from:

Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV) - €52.92 ($72.30)
American Realty Capital Properties Inc. (ARCP) - €20.04 ($27.08)



My Total dividends in June are € 455.30 ($ 621.93). After tax payments, net dividend income is € 336.82. In year 2013, my net dividend income in July was € 75.78. My portfolio's net dividend income increased by 344% compared to last year in July.


This month's dividends increased my cumulative net dividend income € 14,012.06.



My total net dividend income for this year are now € 5,028.84.

My goal is to receive € 6.000 in net dividends for this year.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Photo Credit: iosphere/FreeDigitalPhotos.net.

11 comments:

  1. How dare you spell Bank of Nova Scotia wrong! Wondering how PM taxes differ than the rest for u? Was just wondering as its a special listed dividend for me in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi A-G

      Sorry for that miss typing and thanks for remark! The tax, which my broker withholds the PM's dividends is indeed less than 15%, but I will pay a total of PM's dividends to the same tax as other companies' dividend income (25.5%)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      DH

      Delete
  2. Nice income and NICE increase from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the money paid by Global X SuperDividend ETF considered dividend (with 25,5 % tax) or do you end up paying 30% capital tax on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Timo

      Money paid by SDIV are considered as Distributions, so at the end I really pay 30% tax on that money, same is with my other ETF (AMLP)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      DH

      Delete
  4. Congrats on yet another successful month, DH.

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your recent dividend income update with us. I am happy to be a fellow shareholder with you in many of the names listed above. Over $600 in June from dividends is amazing. Keep on publishing and inspiring me and others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DH,

    Another amazing month. The Year on Year growth here is pretty astonishing. With still 5 months to go, and already 80% of your goal achieved, I have no doubt you will surpass your goals by a large margin!

    Well done!

    Best,

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work, keep at it =) Right behind you with $105.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good progress. Congrats on a successful month. :)

    ReplyDelete