Sunday, July 13, 2014

Week in Review 28/14







Welcome and thanks for reading! In this review, I will gather together important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. In my week review, I put also together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.

Dividends from My Portfolio Holdings:

  • On July 10 I received a dividend of € 45.88 from Altria Group Inc.
  • On July 11 I received a dividend of € 37.04 from Global X SuoerDividend ETF.

Dividend income reported after the deduction of taxes. I have also updated my Monthly Dividend sheet.

News from My Portfolio Holdings:

NCC AB: July 7, 2014

  • NCC has sold Vallensbæk Company House III, an office project in the close vicinity of Copenhagen, for SEK 195 million. The buyer is the Danish pension fund PKA. (More here)


Tele2 AB: July 7, 2014

  • Tele2 AB sells Tele2 Norway to TeliaSonera for SEK 5.1 billion (More here)


TeliaSonera: July 7, 2014

  • TeliaSonera acquires Tele2’s operations in Norway at an enterprise value of SEK 5.1 billion on a cash and debt free basis. The company has also committed itself to a 98 percent population coverage for 4G by 2016, two years ahead of its obligations. (More here)


UPM-Kymmene: July 10, 2014

  • UPM to become exclusive distributor of Domtar’s BioChoice™ lignin in Europe. (More here)

 

Articles that caught my attention: 




I wish all readers comfortable next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Hawk,

    Thanks for including me in the roundup! Those are some great articles up there. :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete